Yes usually when I want to know what’s inside of something I stab it. Sure nothing will go wrong.
THANK YOU JENNI HERD
I’d rather teen girls reading nothing but terribly written fanfics about their favorite OTPs that express healthy and emotionally-sound romantic relationships than “great literature” that teaches them they are prizes to be won or creatures to be controlled or destroyed.
How badass would it be if Tenten actually got to do something super important and heroic that turned the tides of this war?
She’s like the one K11 character besides Shino that doesn’t have a long, drawn out backstory in the manga (not that I can remember anyway.) She’d be like, “I’m a strong, badass ninja who don’t need no flashback!”
Shush. I can dream, can’t I?
a scetch i did months ago and i’m too lazy to finish it
but it has to be said
lee’s and hinata’s hair are fabulous
(characters belong masashi kishimoto, drawing is done by me, drunaway)
It seems like forever since I’ve read a chapter that didn’t bum me out. Let’s see:
- We know who the foot is (FUCKING FINALLY!)
- Lots of Team Taka being flawless as usual.
- Orochimaru being the Second’s fanboy.
- There’s a good possibility that Sasuke and Naruto will be fine, which is good because I miss my bbies.
- Gai-sensei gets a good hit in (but he might die? Nooo… ;_;)
- There’s also a good possibility that Lee and Gaara might team up and fight together one more time, which is a dream come true omg. *_* No, you don’t understand. I completely gave up hope of this ever happening, so this is a big damn deal to me
and my shipper heart *cough*
- Speaking of OTPs, or brOTPs if you prefer, KakaGai, anyone?
How convenient that JK Rowling made Tom Marvolo Riddle equal I Am Lord Voldemort when it’s obviously supposed to be Mr. Tom, A Dildo Lover.
Shenanigans with stavekoff